Thursday, August 29, 2013

Father's Fantastic

Wow!!!! That about sums it up. I am so honored and excited to be named as one of Frances Suzanne's Father's Fantastic Five. I had such a great time flipping An's Tinny pattern. I never would have thought that one of my flips would have been chosen as one of the Fantastic Five. There were so many amazing entries this month.

Here is an updated picture of the flip. It was Cici's back to school dress. And she loved it.




I want to thank Frances Suzanne for hosting such a awesome series. I am ready for my next flip and counting the minutes until they announce what the September patterns will be. Yep that is right PATTERNS. This month there is going to be more than one pattern to flip. It is going to be from the lovely ladies of Pattern Anthology. I can not wait to see what they have up their sleeve! Hop on over to Frances Suzanne tomorrow and check out what we will be flipping. It is sure to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment